Monday, April 5, 2010

Sony and love and sound effects.

So I just watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Also a Sony Imageworks film. They are goofballs over at Sony. But it was a cute movie. Kind of weird. But cute. I giggled every time Flint's dad raised his eyebrows.

Sony. I'm not sure what to make of Sony. Still in the process of identifying them. I've begun to develop a style template in my head. I think they may be sillier than DreamWorks. Completely immature and a little bit dirty.

...

So my last status message on Gchat was "When you are in love, does the world become more beautiful by association or more ugly in comparison?" It came from a conversation with Will and Nina and Bryony on our way back to NRes from the Shake Shack. (Funny story. I was walking back from the lab and saw them standing in line, so I joined them. Apparently they were hanging around the park watching the line, and then decided to go stand in the line. Nina bought me a burger. Nina is a hero.) Anyways. So I was on the phone with my dad tonight and he asked about that status message. Lol oops. My dad thought it meant I was in love or something.

Cough.

...

I've decided that I like 'yom' better than 'yum'. No particular reason. It just makes a better sound. Also it makes a better shape when you say it. Also it's like putting 'yum' and 'nom' together.

...

Blergh. I can't think of anything else to say. I'm sleepy. I've been getting so tired recently. It 's really bad. I still go to bed really late most days, but I'm having a really hard time waking up, most mornings. Rrgh. Good night.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment