Thursday, April 29, 2010

Drawing stuff.

So, today was last drawing class. Kind of sad; gonna miss TM.

Also: We did our art trade thing. Shane and Oliver both gave me drawings relating to Pixar, lol. Monty..took a picture from Facebook that is probably the ugliest face I've ever made in a photo, and then made it even weirder. I dunno, he drew me as some kind of fantasy-villain-thing.. I mean, I know this is his imagination style - making weird mashup fantasy drawings - but I really don't like it as me.. In general I feel uncomfortable when people draw me, because I just don't like the way I look, and - this is going to sound rather bitchy - when the artist isn't super-good at drawing, I end up looking even worse than I already do. Seriously. And with this..I mean, I don't like drawings of myself in general, and then he went and made me weird. But..oh well.

Bah.

...

I'm working on my narrative workshop final. So that's all you get for today unless I think of a PS. Good night.

Olivia

PS. I'm glad I'm moving out on Monday. No more living with shrieking girls. I can only hope that the person with whom I will be sharing a bathroom next year (the singles at Ludlow are connected in twos by a shared bathroom; so you have to lock the other person's door too while you're in there, hurr) is a little more..like me.

Speaking of, Norm and Tom and I walked back to the dorms together from drawing today, and for some reason we started talking about dating opposite-gender versions of ourselves. (Apparently Jongwoo's new girlfriend is exactly like him, but a girl. Which is actually really adorable, because Jongwoo is such a sweet little video game dork. TM calls him a gentle genius.) They said they would do it, but I wouldn't. I think I'd probably get annoyed with him really quickly.. I don't like me very much..

No comments:

Post a Comment