Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh look more linkspam kind of.

Okay. So I went to the Marina Abramovic show a while ago, while Jen was visiting. Someone posted this link on Facebook today. Portraits of people who started crying while sitting across from Abramovic during her 'The Artist is Present' exhibit. Maybe I'm just not deep enough in this respect, or not empathetic, or too apathetic. Maybe it's just because I didn't go up and sit across from her myself. But I don't understand. I'm not getting the emotion behind it. She was sitting there unmoving; why did her partners cry?

...

This is pretty cool. I don't plan on going into TD, but I want to learn how to do all this stuff to some degree, just so I can make good-looking short-things on my own.

...

This is fun. Do it. Do it now.

...

Oh boy finals stuff. Also my computer is being a total dick. So that's it for tonight.

Olivia

PS. Ohgodwhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment