Monday, April 19, 2010

Really I only had time to write about cookies before I fucked up.

Black-and-white cookies and I have kind of a strange relationship.



They are delicious. They're like cake but in cookie form. They're kind of awesome. But, without fail, after having gotten about halfway through, I always stop. It's probably the intensity of the fondant-icing-stuff, but I always have to stop halfway through. Too sweet, or something. It makes my teeth hurt. Sometimes I finish it later. Often, though, I forget it exists until a few days later; upon happily realizing that I still have half a black-and-white cookie, I am soon let down by the staleness of my formerly delicious friend.

This one's from Friday, and still good. I guess I rewrapped it well this time.

Yum.

...

Argh I hate when this happens. I went to take a nap around five. Woke up just now; it's four in the morning. I mean, I did only get two hours of sleep last night, but still.

Bah. Back to bed; don't want to wake up late tomorrow.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment