Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Video and video game movies and movies and..teeth.

OH MA GAH. PROFESSOR LAYTON MOVIE. -dork dork dork-

I mean, it's Japanese, so it's not like I could see it and understand it without subtitles which sucks, and it's live action which is kind of weird (but hey, they're doing it with Avatar: The Last Airbender - and I hate that I have to specify with the full title of that show, now), but I just like that they're making it a movie at all. Or..made it..I can't read that website..it's Japanese..

...

Hey guys look here at this thing I made.



I kind of want to go back and add more to the drums (yellow) and the bass-y-thing (blue), and tweak the guitar-y bits (red). This thing took too many hours as it is, and I was ten minutes away from getting kicked out of the lab, so I left it un-tweaked. As in, they don't always line up with exactly what's happening with the sound, but I went with the basic gist for the first layer of work and never got to the second layer. If that makes sense.

Seriously though. I have been listening to the Homestuck album so much that whenever I watch this video immediately I expect the next song to start playing.

...

Oh by the way happy 4/20 you guys. Guess what that means.

Absolutely nothing.

...

Toothache. Going to the dentist on Friday. Not sure which is worse, the toothache or the dentist.

I don't like going to doctors. It makes me uncomfortable. Just like I don't want people I don't know, like psychologists, probing into my mind.

But ah well. Might as well try to be grown up about this. -brave face-

...

Twelve o'clock early bedtime. Don't want to fuck up my schedule even more. Instead of going back to bed at four in the morning, I ended up watching Hercules. Don't know why. Don't ask me. Anyways, then I went back to bed at six and woke up at eight. So..I'm going to try to be normal tonight.

Good night. Hopefully.

Olivia

PS. It's not freezing in my room. I think there's something wrong with my air conditioner. This is disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment